Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Upcoming Artists

This is a new thing I will be doing once or twice a month.


nevershoutnever!: nevershoutnever! has a great chance at being in the top 10. With their great beats, and catchy tunes, nevershoutnever! AKA; Christofer Ingle makes it very easy to sing right along with him. His songs aren't too crazy, but exciting at the same time. Unoriginal and fresh. Simple, but also at the same time very deep. I highly reccommend this artist.
My favorite 2 songs by them; BIGCITYDREAMS and TROUBLE.

Stereo Skyline!: Stereo Skyline! makes their music fun and enjoyable. Will not disappoint. Relatively unheard of and new. Their music is Plain and simple, yet carries a strong message. Stereo Skyline! knows what their doing when they make music. I highly reccommend this band too.
My favorite 2 songs by them; HEARTBEAT and UPTOWN, GET AROUND.

1 comment:

  1. i love uptown get around, and i told some hobos in my hood about your site here. they were going to stop by your pad for an informal listening party....okay?

    ReplyDelete